- 405 pages
- © 2000
- # 1 NY Times Bestselling author
- Mystery & Romance
An ending you'll never see coming is brought on by charachters learn to love, hate or miss. Jaine is strong, but has not endured this much tragedy all at once before. find out what happens!
Analysis & Review
Read if you need cliff notes or need to be able to talk as if youv'e read the book, when you in fact did not make time to do that.
Janie, TJ, Marcey, and Luna after work on a friday night at their usual get together at Earnie's (bar) jokingly, and amongst themselves, make a list of the qualities that would make a perfect man:
- Faithfulness: no cheating, no liying.
- Nice: No one wants to spend their life with a jerk.
- Steady Job: shows responsibility and maturity
- Humor: sense of, in all fairness form of humor cannot be dictated.
- Financially Comfortable: Comfortable amount of money, not too much so he is not used to "calling the shots".
- Aesthetically pleasing , phyisically.
- In Bed: Enthusiasm, & stamina. 8" is plenty, any more (10") is only show and tell, leftovers.
The women also determine that "Mr. Perfect" is purely a work of fiction.
This story is staged in Michigan.
All of the ladies work for "Hamerstead Technologies"